Edgenuity (Non Instructional Services) Grades K-5 District Teacher-Curriculum Overview (Part 1) - Event Information
Event Date and Time
This training session will be an overview of the K-5 LMS and Curriculum for district teachers, administrators and POCs. Participants will learn how to recognize course content, formatting and features, view the student role of the SIS and LMS, and discuss features and understand key functions. A minimum of 3 participants is required to run this session.
- Familiarize themselves with K-5 LMS and curriculum
- Recognize the course content, formatting and features
- View the student role of the SIS and LMS
- Discuss features and understand key functions
- Engage in an overview of the K-5 LMS and Curriculum
Date/Time: August 4, 2021 - 10:00am-11:30am
Location: Online Synchromous Zoom Session- A link will be sent prior to the training date
Act 48: 1.5 hours of credit will be awarded
Cost: $0 complimentary for eToole Virtual Learning Member Districts
Target Audeince: eToole District Administrators, Teachers, Co-Teachers, Guidance Counselors, & POC's
Registration is open for this event until Thursday July 29, 2021 at 11:00 am.