eToole Professional Learning Day 2 - Event Information
Event Date and Time
This full day professional learning event is the second in a series focusing on continuous improvement of online program development to support student learning and engagement, district goal achievement and overall program success. This session will provide participants opportunities to explore district program indicators of success and reflect on meaningful student engagement in the online setting. Areas of focus will include a mid year program review to support enhancing engagement of learners, methods of communication among stakeholders and fostering a sense of belonging and autonomy for students in the online learning setting. A review of program data will guide future continuous improvement efforts.
1. Assess their mid year progress on program goals based on district specific indicators of success
2. Examine the current framework to support teachers and students to support student achievement
3. Reflect on 10 ways to promote student engagement, including student to student, student to content and student to teacher
4. Examine data to further support and refine the online learning plan to faciliate building relationships, effective communication, academic interventions and support for increased student and district goal achievement.
- Location: Zoom Training (link will be emailed to registration the morning of the event).
- Time: 9 am to 2:30 pm
- Target Audience: online learning points contact, teachers, guidance counselors, administrators, special educators
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, January 22, 2010 by 12:00 pm.
- Act 48 hours: 5 (must attend entire event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given. The CSIU will uplod Act 48 hours for this event to the PDE PERMS system). Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and provide proof of attendance (sign-in and sign-out roster provided at the event).
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Jen Gurski at email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose from one of the following 2 options:
Registration for eToole Professional Learning Day 2 (Member Districts ONLY) is open.
Registration for eToole Professional Learning Day 2 (Non-Member Districts ONLY) is open.