English Language Development Networking Session - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: Get in touch with education professionals to enhance your craft, share your knowledge and build opportunities for your students. Explore district specific ELD program needs, related academic initiatives and promote growth and development in your district ELD program.
- Location: Zoom
- Target Audience: K-12 English Language Development (ELD) Educators
- Cost: Complimentary for Consortium Members (include: Benton, Canton, Central Columbia, MIdd-West, MIfflinburg, Millville, Mount Carmel, Selinsgrove, Shamokin and Wyalusing); $10 per person for Non-Consortium Member
- Registration Deadline: September 23, 2020 by Noon
- Act 48 hours: 2.0 hours (must attend entire event. No partial hours will be provided. CSIU will upload hours to PDE PERMS System)
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please cancel your registration by following these steps:
- login to CSIU Registration System
- select MY DASHBOARD
- select the event by clicking on the title
- you should see: I would like to cancel my registration.
- next page will ask: Are you sure you wish to cancel your registration? [Yes, cancel] [No, take me to my dashboard]
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Christina Herman by email to: email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is not available for this event at this time.