CSIU STEM Lending Library Open House - Event Information
Event Date and Time
90 Lawton Lane
Milton, PA 17847
Contact Phone: (570) 523-1155
DESCRIPTION: Come for a day of exploration and an overview of how you can take advantage of the CSIU’s STEM Lending Library for your classroom, community organization, or afterschool program. Explore different devices throughout the day and walk away with the training necessary to immediately borrow these devices from the library. You can earn up to 5 hours of ACT 48 for active participation on site or virtually through Zoom. Open house format, so please come as you are able.
- Lunch: will be on your own.
- Who: K-12 educators, community members and anyone interested in borrowing STEM items from the CSIU Lending Library.
- Facilitated: by Tanya Dynda & Colleen Epler-Ruths
- Act48: up to 5.0 hours (depending on entire day attendance)
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by emailing Tanya Dynda or Audrey Jows (see emails below in Contact Information). CSIU reserves the right to cancel the training. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you will be notified by email.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Tanya Dynda by email: [email protected] or Colleen Epler-Ruths: [email protected].
Registration is open for this event until Monday, October 16, 2023 at 12:00 pm.