Suicide Prevention - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: This session will discuss "10 myths of youth suicide" and provide an overview of warning signs and risk factors that are often associated with students today.
- Location: Zoom Training (IMPORTANT: You MUST be registered in the CSIU Registration system to receive the Zoom link. The link will be emailed within 24 hours prior to the event. This link will be unique and is utilized for Act48 reporting. You MUST use the same email you registered with when attending the Zoom event.)
- Cost: Complimentary
- Target Audience: K-12 Teachers, Administrators, School Nurses, social workers, Guidance Counselors and other personnel who have contact with students of any age
- Presenter: Dr. Matthew Wintersteen
- Registration Deadline: October 6, 2021 by 12:00 pm
- Act 48 hours: 2.0 - The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours to the PDE PERMS system.
- Evaluation: We value your opinion! A link will be provided during the session via Chat. In order to complete the evaluation, you must be logged into the registration system. Please complete the evaluation and submit within 48 hours.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email to: email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSIU Registration System is fully integrated with Zoom. It is important your account information is current and the email address used is the same in both systems (any discrepency will not track information correctly between the systems).
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday October 6, 2021 at 1:00 pm.