Dr. Timothy Kanold: Lead Now with Heart - Event Information
Event Date and Time
Durrwachter Alumni Conference Center, Lock Haven University
10 Susquehanna Avenue
Lock Haven, PA 17745
Timothy D. Kanold, Ph.D., an award-winning educator, author, and consultant, is theformer superintendent of Adlai E. Stevenson High School District 125, a modelprofessional learning community district in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Based on his most recentbooks, HEART! (2017), SOUL! (2021) and Educator Wellness (2022), Dr. Kanold shares how to:
- Experience happiness and thrive as a teacher and leader in our profession
- Avoid emotional exhaustion through the demonstration of self-compassion.
- Avoid the natural drift to a high-negative energy state of being
- Choose a daily, well-balanced professional and personal life.
- Embrace the emotional wellness routine of mindfulness to build atomic habits thatstick.
- Give the physical wellness routine of movement clout in everyday life.
- Understand how to use the social wellness routines of trust and relationships todevelop friendships and effectively collaborate with students and peers.
- Registration, Breakfast & Networking: 8:00 am to 8:30 am
- Cost: $150 per person
- Breakfast & Lunch: will be provided
- Seating Limit: 200 people
- Target Audience: School Leaders (Superintendents, Curriculum, Supervisors, Principals, Teacher-leads) and aspiring school leaders.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, July 1, 2020 by 3:00 pm --- Act 48 hours: 6 (must attend entire event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given. The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours for this event to the PDE PERMS system). Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and provide proof of attendance (sign-in and sign-out roster provided at the event).
- Payment Methods:
- Credit Card: If you choose this payment option, please be advised that if you are a district and having several staff attending, our system does not allow for group registrations at this time. For credit card refunds, please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- P.O. (Purchase Order) If you choose this payment option, we will bill your district or organization after the event. If you do not have a P.O. number when registering, please place your district or organization name in the space provided.
- Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend this event, please confirm by email to: email@example.com by Friday, July 1, 2022 to receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Rolanda Murty by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org --- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: email@example.com
Registration is not available for this event at this time.