Coffee with the Coaches - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: The goals of the 2-hour virtual coaches’ workshops are to have coaches engage with researched based best practices for
all content areas, and have opportunities to collaborate around PDE and PaTTAN updates, trainings, and online resources. Coaches will have time to network with coaches from other districts for the exchange of best practices, resources and support. All participants will have access to the Coaches’ Corner Facebook page, a repository of resources and an online format for collaboration.
- Location: Zoom
- Non-Consortium Members: $100 per person (includes all sessions: 9/24/20, 10/21/20, 11/5/20, 1/11/21, 2/3/21, 3/25/21, 4/8/21, and 5/5/21) Note: session will not be offered separately, cost includes all sessions.
- Constortium Members: Complimentary
- Target Audience: Instructional Coaches, Reading Specialists, Technology Coaches, and Lead Teachers
- Registration Deadline: April 28, 2021
- Act48 hours: 2.0 hours per session - total of 16.0 hours if attending all sessions (must attend entire 2 hour session. No partial hours will be provided for each session. CSIU will upload hours to PDE PERMS System)
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please cancel your registration by following these steps:
- login to CSIU Registration System
- select MY DASHBOARD
- select the event by clicking on the title
- you should see: I would like to cancel my registration.
- next page will ask: Are you sure you wish to cancel your registration? [Yes, cancel] [No, take me to my dashboard]
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Chris Mitcheltree by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: email@example.com
Please choose from one of the following 2 options:
Registration for Coffee with the Coaches (Consortium Members ONLY) is open.
Registration for Coffee with the Coaches is open.