Current Drug Trends in Schools - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: Today’s students are not just drinking and smoking. Are you aware of the latest trends in drug use among students? This program will dive into why do students turn to drugs and or alcohol? (The answer is not that obvious), take a closer look at how students access drugs, investigate commonly abused drugs, review hidden messaging in clothing, and much more.
- Location: Zoom Training (IMPORTANT: You MUST be registered in the CSIU Registration system to receive the Zoom information provided by email prior to event. This link will be unique and is utilized for Act48 reporting (see Act48 below). You MUST use the same email you registered with when attending the Zoom event.
- Cost: Complimentary
- Target Audience: K-12 Adminnistrators and educators.
- Registration Deadline: June 14, 2021 by Noon
- Act 48 hours: 3.0 - The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours to the PDE PERMS system.
- Evaluation: We value your opinion! A link will be provided during the session via Chat. In order to complete the evaluation, you must be logged into the registration system. Please complete the evaluation and submit within 48 hours.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email to: email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSIU Registration System is fully integrated with Zoom. It is important your account information is current and the email address used is the same in both systems (any discrepency will not track information correctly between the systems).
Registration is not available for this event at this time.