eToole Professional Learning Day 3 - Event Information
Event Date and Time
This full day professional learning event is the final in a series focusing on continuous improvement of online program development to support student learning and engagement, district goal achievement and overall program success. This session will provide participants opportunities to explore district program indicators of success and reflect on meaningful student engagement in the online setting through collaboration with other regional educators. A review of end of year program data will guide future continuous improvement efforts and program design. Areas of growth and celebrations of success will be highlighted.
Educators will leave with a plan to support and promote continuous improvement with a focus on the whole child.
1. Assess their 20-21 SY progress toward program goals, utilizing district program indicators of success
2. Reflect on the inclusion of the 10 ways to promote student engagement, assess the effectiveness of the framework of support for students learning, including methods of stakeholder comunication and academic interventions.
3. Examine program indicator data to develop a plan for continuous improvement of program development for the upcoming school year.
- Location: Zoom Training (link will be emailed to registration the morning of the event).
- Time: 9 am to 2:30 pm
- Target Audience: online learning points contact, teachers, guidance counselors, administrators, special educators
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 by 12:00 pm.
- Act 48 hours: 5 (must attend entire event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given. The CSIU will uplod Act 48 hours for this event to the PDE PERMS system). Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and provide proof of attendance (sign-in and sign-out roster provided at the event).
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Jen Gurski at email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose from one of the following 2 options:
Registration for eToole Professional Learning Day 3 (Member Districts ONLY) is open.
Registration for eToole Professional Learning Day 3 (Non-Member Districts ONLY) is open.