The Coach-Mentor Collaborative - Event Information
Event Date and Time
The Coaches-Mentor Collaborative (formally PIIC) is professional learning and networking for instructional coaches. Instructional coaches wear many hats-data coach, resource provider, instructional specialist, technology specialist, etc. and their position is often unique in the district. For over 8 years CSIU has provided support through a certified Instructional Coach Mentor who supports coaches in:
- the use of evidence-based instructional practices and high-yield strategies
- self-assessment and reflection through trusting and vulnerable conversations
- and learning that promotes professional growth and social-emotional well-being.
Whether you are a first-year coach or a veteran coach you don't want to do this year without this professional learning opportunity and team support.
- Become skilled at developing deep relationships that foster equitable teacher transformation and growth
- Understand the value of the coaching cycle: Plan, Deliver, and Reflect
- Grow in their abilities to coach one to one, small groups, and PLCs
- Support standards aligned instructional design that integrates social-emotional learning
- Facilitate professional learning in evidence-based instructional practices and high-yield strategies for teachers in all content areas
- Develop strong communication skills with administrators in support of the school’s goals for coaching
- October 15, 2021 Face 2 Face at CSIU 9:00am - 12:00pm
- November 18, 2021 Virtual (zoom link will be provided) 11:30am - 12:30pm
- January 7, 2022 Face 2 Face at CSIU 9:00am - 12:00pm
- February 10, 2022 Virtual (zoom link will be provided) 11:30am - 12:30pm
- March 11, 2022 Face 2 Face at CSIU 9:00am - 12:00pm
Cost: No Cost
Act 48: Up to 11.0 hours will be awarded for the sessions attended (you do not need to attend all sessions)
Target Audience: Instructional Coaches of all content areas, technology, reading, etc.
Registration is open for this event until Tuesday March 8, 2022 at 11:00 am.