SETT Framework - Event Information
Event Date and Time
The SETT framework is a four-part model to help educational teams determine which assistive technology will best match a student's strengths and needs using a student-centered collaborative team approach.
- Explain the four-part model of the SETT framework
- Describe AT as outlined by IDEA and 504 Plan
- Explain the data collection process for the different parts of the SETT framework
- Explain why it is important to match AT features to student’s needs and strengths
- Describe the components of the AT Implementation plan
Date: September 23, 2021
Location: Zoom ( a link will be provided)
Act 48: 3.0 hours will be awarded at the completion of the training
Target Audience: Special education teachers, general education teachers, related service providers, support staff, administrators, and families
Registration is not available for this event at this time.