AT Solutions- Networking & Professional Development - Solutions for Executive Functioning - Event Information
Event Date and Time
This networking workshop is for general education teachers, special education teachers, 504 coordinators, and administrators to help use technology that is readily available for students within the inclusive classroom. Each of the target months will focus on different curricular areas using various types of technology platforms. These one-hour sessions (2:00 PM to 3:00 PM) will use an online virtual meeting platform (Zoom). Act 48 hours can be obtained (1 hour/ session) and attendance is not required for each session to participate. Sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend during live sessions.
• September 25, 2019 – AT Solutions for Reading
• October 23, 2019 – AT Solution for Writing
• January 22, 2020 – AT Solutions for Math
• February 26, 2020 – AT Solutions for Executive Functions (Note Taking, Study Skills, and Organization Skills)
• identify assistive technologies (ATs) to access and participate in educational programming using no-tech to high-tech solutions in the areas of reading, writing, math, and executive functioning.
• Participants will match features of ATs to their students’ needs in the areas of reading, writing, math, and executive functioning.
Date: September 25, 2019
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Audience: Educators working with students with special needs
Presenter: Chelly Ney-Shaffer
Registration is open for this event.