CSIU Literacy Networking & Collaboration Session - Event Information
Event Date and Time
90 Lawton Ln
Milton, PA 17847
These sessions intend to promote the Science of Reading and keep teachers in the field of literacy up to date on current practices that have proven to work in assessment, intervention, and instruction for all readers. We will help each other to understand how research can transform reading instruction because being able to read makes all the difference in the world.
- Engage in the professional discourse around specific topics of teaching and learning.
- Discuss the importance of literacy instruction and intervention, using data to drive instructions and intervention implementation, models.
- Share implementation strategies that support students in reaching PA Core State Standards
- Discuss the deep foundational knowledge necessary to understand how students learn to read, write, and spell—and why some of them struggle
- Discuss the brain research incorporated when learning to read and some exciting instruction and interventions developed to help all readers.
- March 1, 2023 - 8:30am - 2:30pm - Face 2 Face at CSIU
Act 48: 3 hours will be awarded for the session
Cost: No Cost
Target Audience: Reading/Literacy Specialists, Reading Interventionists, Literacy Coaches, Regular and Special Education Teachers, Administrators
For more information or questions, please get in touch with Kim Meiss- at [email protected].
Registration is open for this event until Monday, February 27, 2023 at 11:00 am.