October Family Support Webinar - Using Social Media to Grow Your Family Support Program - Event Information
Event Date and Time
The Family Support Webinars are online learning sessions hosted by the Center for Schools and Communities with support from the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL).
The information for the webinar is below:
- Title: October Family Support Webinar - Using Social Media to Grow Your Family Support Program
- Presenters: Panel of Staff from Local Family Support Programs
- Description: Does your social media strategy need a tune-up? Join us to learn more about how social media can support family support program growth. Learn best practices and resources about how you can use social media effectively. A panel of staff from local family support programs will share their experiences using various social media platforms to recruit families and share resources and information with the community.
- Acknowledgement of Participation: An email acknowledging participation will follow the event. No certificates, credits, or stipends are available for this event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and posted with captions.
- Accessibility: The Center for Schools and Communities encourages all to participate in our learning opportunities. Please note that Zoom Captions will be enabled for this event. If you have requests for additional accommodations, including having a live captioner present, please contact the Family Support Team five business days prior to the event to ensure that there is time to process requests.
Center for Schools and Communities strives to create and promote a safe space in which individuals are entitled to participate in all events and activities free of discrimination. Diversity, equity and inclusion are central to our vision of providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment to all participants. We embrace the value of every person, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry or differing abilities.
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 9:30 am.