ADHD in Education (CPE Course) - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: With more and more students being diagnosed with ADHD, it is important for educators to examine their perceptions and expand their knowledge base of this disability category in order to meet these students' needs. Throughout the course, participants will explore the debate surrounding medication and the myths associated with ADHD. Furthermore, they will complete activities providing them with first-hand experience about what it is like to live with ADHD. With the information covered in the course, participants will take away practical strategies to implement across all school environments.
This is an asynchronous virtual course offered via Schoology. All registrants will receive information via email on how to access the course
In order to run this event, we must have a minimum of 3 registrants.
- Dates: April 11 to May 2, 2023 (this is an asynchronous virtual course offered via Schoology).
- Cost: $475 per person
- Target Audience: K-12 educators
- Registration Deadline: April 5, 2023
- Credit Course: 3.0 cpe credits (equivalent of 90.0 hours) - attendance and completion of the embedded work.
- Evaluation: a link will be sent to your email on the last day of this event. We value your opinion and ask that you complete this evaluation so that we may access interest in futures professional development offerings.
- Credit Card: If you choose this payment option, please be advised that if you are a district and have several staff attending, our system does not allow for group registrations at this time. For credit card refunds, please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- P.O. (Purchase Order): If you choose this payment option, you authorize the CSIU to bill your district or organization for your attendance at this event. We will not bill your district or organization until after the event. If you do not have a P.O. number when registering, please feel free to place your district or organization name in the space provided. If you are a CSIU employee registering, please place the billing budget code in the space provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please confirm by email to: [email protected] by April 5, 2023 to receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email: [email protected]
- If you have any difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email: [email protected]
Registration is not available for this event at this time.