Edgenuity (Non-Instructional Services) Grades 6-12 Introduction to Courseware for Administrators and Teachers - Event Information
Event Date and Time
New to Edgenuity 6-12 Courseware? Get started here with learning the Edgenuity Learning Management System as both a student and an educator. By the end of the training you will be able to navigate through the learning management system, locate and explore course structures, manage student accounts and courses, and analyze key data to monitor student progress and drive instruction. Administrators will learn how Courseware supports students, how teachers can support students using Courseware, reports, and manage student/teacher acccounts.
- Familiarize themsleves with Edgenuity
- Manage student accounts and courses
- Locate and explore course structures
- Discuss best practices and classroom routines for your instructional needs
- Learn how to customize content to meet the needs of students.
Cost: $0 complimentary for eToole Virtual Learning Member Districts.
Act 48: 3 hours
Target Audience: eToole District Administrators, Teachers, Guidance Counselors, and POCs
Registration is open for this event until Thursday July 29, 2021 at 8:00 am.