eSD SIS Handling Special Situations in Registration Webinar - Event Information
Event Date and Time
Participants will learn:
- How to set up and when to use generic schools.
- How to handle exceptions to the typical enrollment scenarios for Special Education placements.
- How to handle exceptions to the typical scenarios when transferring students.
- How to enter data for Transportation Only students when the district uses the transportation module.
- How to enter data for vocational programs and reportable out of district placements.
- How to effectively track these students while maintaining accurate PIMS reporting.
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 12:00 pm.