Instructional Coaching PD Session (Consortium Members ONLY) - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: Coaches will: analyze data and respond with instructional best practices to areas of student learning needs; will discuss and implement literacy strategies across disciplines; use BDAs with teachers to impact core instruction at the planning, delivery, and reflection stages of teaching.
- Location: Zoom
- Target Audience: Consortium Members ONLY (PIIC, Instructional Coaches, Literacy Coaches, Lead Teachers, and STEM Coaches)
- Registration Deadline: March 18, 2021
- Act48 hours: 5.0 hours (must attend entire event. No partial hours will be provided. CSIU will upload hours to PDE PERMS System)
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please cancel your registration by following these steps:
- login to CSIU Registration System
- select MY DASHBOARD
- select the event by clicking on the title
- you should see: I would like to cancel my registration.
- next page will ask: Are you sure you wish to cancel your registration? [Yes, cancel] [No, take me to my dashboard]
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Chris Mitcheltree by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: email@example.com
Registration is open for this event until Thursday March 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm.