Gifted 101 - Fall 2023 - Event Information
Return to Complete Event List
Show Event Calendar for CSIU | Search Events for CSIU
Event Date and Time
Provide an overview of gifted education to start the new school year for new or novice educators and administrators.
In this session participants will:
- Explain the difference between compliance and best practice
- Explain the difference between acceleration and enrichment
- Follow the gifted timeline flowchart; identify the parts of a GIEP
- Analysis of how the progress monitoring process is utilized
- Determine a gifted caseload
- Utilize gifted resources.
Registration is open for this event until Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm.