Gifted 101 - Fall 2023 - Event Information
Event Date and Time
Provide an overview of gifted education to start the new school year for new or novice educators and administrators.
In this session participants will:
- Explain the difference between compliance and best practice
- Explain the difference between acceleration and enrichment
- Follow the gifted timeline flowchart; identify the parts of a GIEP
- Analysis of how the progress monitoring process is utilized
- Determine a gifted caseload
- Utilize gifted resources.
Registration is not available for this event at this time.