Leadership for Learning in the Classroom - Event Information
Event Date and Time
90 Lawton Lane
Milton, PA 17856
DESCRIPTION: This course will explore the requirements of Acts 13/82 legislation upon LEA’s, supervision and evaluation of the temporary and professional employees, multiple measures of student performance, and requirements of the principals’ rubrics and goals.Instruction concerning conducting walkthroughs, informal observations, and formal observations and methods for conducting the pre and post-conferences. Participants will be instructed concerning the completion of the Act 13 evaluations using defensible evidence provided by both the teacher and administrator. The requirements of the PDE Performance Improvement Plan will be taught and participants will write a performance improvement plan using multiple sources of defensible evidence.
In order to run this event, we must have a minimum of 11 registrants.
- Dates: Four (4) day training - January 14, 2022, February 11, 2022, March 4, 2022 and April 8, 2022.
- Cost: $600 per person
- Lunch: will be on your own each day. You will have a 1/2 hour for lunch. Anyone bringing lunch with them may use the two (2) refrigerators in the CSIU staff lounge. Please make sure to have your name on any containers you place in these refrigerators.
- Target Audience: Superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, assistant principals, special education directors, curriculum supervisors
- Registration Deadline: January 7, 2022 by 12:00 Noon
- PIL credits: 50.0 (attendance at all course days and completion of the embedded work)
- Evaluation: a link will be sent to your email on the last day of this four (4) day event. We value your opinion and ask that you complete this evaluation so that we may access interest in futures professional development offerings.
- Credit Card: If you choose this payment option, please be advised that if you are a district and have several staff attending, our system does not allow for group registrations at this time. For credit card refunds, please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- P.O. (Purchase Order): If you choose this payment option, you authorize the CSIU to bill your district or organization for your attendance at this event. We will not bill your district or organization until after the event. If you do not have a P.O. number when registering, please feel free to place your district or organization name in the space provided. If you are a CSIU employee registering, please place the billing budget code in the space provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please confirm by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 3, 2022 to receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email: email@example.com
- If you have any difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open for this event until Friday January 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm.