Comprehensive School Threat Assessment Guidelines (CSTAG) Refresher Training - Event Information
Return to Complete Event List
Show Event Calendar for Special Education/TAC Professional Development | Search Events for Special Education/TAC Professional Development
Event Date and Time
Milton Area High School
Milton, PA 17847
This training session will provide school-based multidisciplinary teams with a review of the Comprehensive School Threat Assessment Guidelines (CSTAG) model.
Participants will review and discuss:
- The purpose of conducting a threat assessment
- Responsibilities of the threat assessment team
- Threat identification and intervention processes
- Racial, cultural, and disability biases
- Confidentiality requirements of the TA team
Teams will also be given the opportunity to discuss the current status of their threat assessment process and network with other teams.
Date: October 9, 2023
Location: Milton High School
Act 48: 3 hours
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 3:30 pm.