eToole Professional Learning Day 1 - Event Information
Event Date and Time
This full day professional learning is the first in a series focusing on continuous improvement of online program design development. This session will engage participants in opportunities to explore meaningful student engagement in the online setting, Areas of focus will include designing programs that support engagement for learners, supporting communication with all stakeholders and fostering a sense of belonging and autonomy in their learning. Participants will collaborate to review their current program supports for student engagement and leave with a plan to align program goals promote higher levels of student engagement including student to student, student to content and student to teacher with a focus on the whole child and leveraging family support. Utilizing data for evidence based decision making will guide future program support implementation. Attendees will: 1. assess their online learning program goals and develop a framework to support students and teachers to measure goal achievement 2. Examine engagement strategies in the online setting and establish engagement practices for their online learning or hybrid learning programs 3. Assess current program progress and success measures to develop a plan for continuous improvement around the collection of various forms of program, student and teacher data
- Location: Zoom Training (registered users will be provided Zoom details prior to event. This link will be unique to each user and is utilized for Act48 reporting (see Act48 below). link will be emailed to registrant the morning of the event).
- Time: 9 am to 2:30 pm
- Target Audience: online learning points contact, teachers, guidance counselors, administrators, special educators
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 by 12:00 pm.
- Act 48 hours: 5 (must attend entire event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given. The CSIU will uplod Act 48 hours for this event to the PDE PERMS system). Only registered users will receive Act48 hours. Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and provide proof of attendance (sign-in and sign-out roster provided at the event).
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Jen Gurski at email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is not available for this event at this time.