FIS Payroll End-of-Fiscal Year Webinar - Event Information
Event Date and Time
Review the End of Fiscal year processes including:
Balance of Contract through lump sum pays and/or salary accruals, pay period accruals for non-salaried wages, Annual Service Time and the June work report.
Updating staff's payroll rates and salaries from the Salary module, Job Title rate updates from the Salary module and Salary/Wage and Benefit letters for the new fiscal year.
Act 5 retirement changes that start 7/1/2019 and the changes to monthly and per pay processing and reporting
Participants will be able to:
- User should be able to confidently process end of year salary payments for staff receiving a lump sum payout or a salary accrual.
- User should be able to pay wages easily during the summer months for timesheets representing both the current fiscal year as well as timesheets for the prior fiscal year
- User should be able to run processes for the End/Start of the Fiscal year for PSERS reporting which includes AST for salaried staff
- Understand the differences between VFP and FIS for accrual entries in Fund Accounting
- Understand how changes related to Act 5 will effect procedures currently established for reporting new hires and changes to PSERS as well as the additional reporting to VOYA.
Registration is open for this event until Monday May 16, 2022 at 11:00 pm.