APL Instructional Skills Workshop - Level I - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: This workshop focuses on practical and proven (research based) strategies that result in: significantly improved student engagement and interaction, improved performance scores, improved classroom and individual behavior management, and improved time and organization management.
In order to run this event, we must have a minimum of 35 registrants.
- Location: CSIU Conference & Learning Center, Susquehanna A&B
- Dates: Three (3) day training - September 13, 2021, November 9, 2021, & January 11, 2022
- Cost: $500 per person
- Lunch: will be on your own each day. You will have a 1/2 hour for lunch. Anyone bringing lunch with them may use the two (2) refrigerators in the CSIU staff lounge. Please make sure to have your name on any containers you place in these refrigerators.
- Target Audience: K-12 educators
- Registration Deadline: September 1, 2021 by 12:00 Noon
- Act 48 hours: 16.5 (must attend entire 3-day event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given). The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours for this event to the PDE PERMS system. Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and sign-in/sign-out each day of this event.
- Evaluation: a link will be sent to your email on the last day of this three (3) day event. We value your opinion and ask that you complete this evaluation so that we may access interest in futures professional development offerings.
- Credit Card: If you choose this payment option, please be advised that if you are a district and having several staff attending, our system does not allow for group registrations at this time. For credit card refunds, please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- P.O. (Purchase Order): If you choose this payment option, you authorize the CSIU to bill your district or organization for your attendance at this even. We will not bill your district or organization until after the event. If you do not have a P.O. number when registering, please feel free to place your district or organization name in the space provided. If you are a CSIU employee registering, please place the billing budget code in the space provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please confirm by email to: email@example.com by September 1, 2021 to receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: email@example.com
Registration is not available for this event at this time.