Project MMINDS (Music and Movement Inspiring, Nurturing, and Developing Students) - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: Project MMINDS was created by a team of musician and educators to support teachers of young children and students with special needs to embrace learning through music. This workshop is designed to provide teachers with fun ways to foster social skills, academics, and art through music and movement. It is researched based and supports the diverse needs of children today.
The workshop will provide all participants with curriculum resources, videos, and music you can use immediately with your students. In addition this session will provide participants with curriculum resources for the Season of Winter (January, February, and March). You will take home a “how to make a drum project” and Hello and Good-bye posters, and your vision of how Project MMINDS will support your work.
- Location: CSIU Conference & Learning Center - Commonwealth Room
- Cost: $100 per person
- Lunch: will be on your own
- Presented by: Mary Knysh, Kj Reimensnyder-Wagner, Cheryl Latorre
- Target Audience: Early Childhood Teachers through Grade Four, and Teachers of Special Needs Students.
- Registration Deadline: August 5, 2021 by Noon
- Act 48 hours: 7.0 - The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours to the PDE PERMS system.
- Evaluation: We value your opinion! A link will be emailed to the day of the event. In order to complete the evaluation, you must be logged into the registration system. Please complete the evaluation and submit within 48 hours.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Cheryl Latorre by email to: CLatorre@csiu.org
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open for this event until Thursday August 5, 2021 at 3:00 pm.