APL Instructional Skills Workshop - Level I (NCSTU Only) - Event Information
Event Date and Time
90 Lawton Lane
Milton, PA 17847
Contact Phone: (570) 523-1155
DESCRIPTION: This workshop focuses on practical and proven (research-based) strategies that result in: significantly improved student engagement and interaction, improved performance scores, improved classroom, and individual behavior management, and improved time and organization management.
- Location: CSIU Conference & Learning Center, Tech 1 & Tech 2
- Dates: Two (2) day training - October 13, 2022 and October 31, 2022
- Cost: $450 per person
- Lunch: will be provided.
- Target Audience: K-12 educators
- Registration Deadline: October 7, 2022
- Act 48 hours: 13.0 (must attend the entire 3-day event to earn Act 48 hours. No partial hours will be given). The CSIU will upload Act 48 hours after this event to the PDE PERMS system. Anyone requesting Act 48 hours must provide the correct PPID# and sign-in/sign-out each day of this event.
- Evaluation: a link will be sent to your email on the last day of this three (3) day event. We value your opinion and ask that you complete this evaluation so that we may access interest in future professional development offerings.
- Credit Card: If you choose this payment option, please be advised that if you are a district and have multiple staff attending, our system does not allow for group registrations at this time. For credit card refunds, please allow three-four weeks for processing.
- P.O. (Purchase Order): If you choose this payment option, you authorize the CSIU to bill your district or organization for your attendance at this event. We will not bill your district or organization until after the event. If you do not have a P.O. number when registering, please feel free to place your district or organization name in the space provided. If you are a CSIU employee registering, please place the billing budget code in the space provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please confirm by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2022, to receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow three-four weeks for processing. Refunds will not be made after the event has started.
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Dr. Anthony Serafini by email at: email@example.com
- If you have any difficulty creating a user account or have questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm.