Math Networking & Collaborative Session - Event Information
Event Date and Time
DESCRIPTION: Network with education professionals at various grade levels to enhance your craft, share your knowledge and build opportunities for your students. Discuss current topics in mathematics, upcoming trainings that are being provided in the region, online, PaTTAN, and PDE.
- Location: Zoom
- Cost: Complimentary
- Target Audience: K-12 Regular Education, Special Ed teachers, Reading Specialists, Interventionists, and Administrators
- Registration Deadline: December 2, 2020
- Act48 hours: 2.0 hours (must attend entire event. No partial hours will be provided. CSIU will upload hours to PDE PERMS System)
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this event, please cancel your registration by following these steps:
- login to CSIU Registration System
- select MY DASHBOARD
- select the event by clicking on the title
- you should see: I would like to cancel my registration.
- next page will ask: Are you sure you wish to cancel your registration? [Yes, cancel] [No, take me to my dashboard]
- If you have any questions regarding event content, please contact Chelly Ney-Shaffer by email to: email@example.com
- If you have and difficulty creating a user account or questions regarding registering for this event, please contact Audrey Jows by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open for this event until Wednesday December 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm.